» » Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet (2021)

Watch Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet (2021) online

Year: 2021
Country: Japan
Time: 1h 50min
Quality: HD
In-depth review free of movie 24 spoilers This is my first review here and English is not my first language, so I did the best I could!

Glad to visit again my hometown's cinema (Girona, Catalonia) after corona outbreak and watch this film dubbed in Catalan, my mother tongue. Finally, a Detective Conan film is released almost worldwide the same day it opens in Japan! Public in my movie theater was about 50 people and 90% was over 16, being the other 10% children accompained by their parents.

Overall, this is a solid movie compared to the last ones. It revolves around a good case (for being a modern Conan movie): FBI, murders, kidnappings, Olympics, and thousands of people at risk. Animation is top-notch and a lot of important characters are shown working together -this blockbuster is a must-watch for any Detective Conan fan, but it has some drawbacks for people new to the franchise or Detective Conan adult fans looking for a good mystery film.
Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet (2021)

Tell friends!

Watch Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet (2021) Xmovies8

Watch Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet (2021) online Trailer

On our site you can watch Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet (2021) online stream in high HD 720p, Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD 4K quality. Watch the movie Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet (2021) online absolutely free. The video player is also available on the Android-powered phone and tablet (Android with HLS support), and on the iPhone / iPad (iOS). Enjoy watching!
Tell friends!
  • bowtiesmilelaughingblushsmileyrelaxedsmirk
reload, if the code cannot be seen